Веб-форма не найдена.
FORS provides full range of services on Oracle-based Portal solutions deployment, including consulting, licenses, development and implementation, training and technical support. FORS was one of the first companies in Russia who started to deploy Corporate Portals on the advanced Oracle WebCenter platform.
FORS has also vast experience in portal building on some other Oracle products and technologies — as Oracle Portal, Oracle Apex, Site Studio, etc.
Fields of demand
- Standard Corporate, HR and Public Portals;
- Corporate Applications integration: desktop with the single search option;
- Corporate Web-sites;
- Public Services Regional Government Portals;
- Training Internet/Intranet resources;
- Any integrated Internet/Intranet solutions.
- Oracle WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content, Web-Center Sites, Oracle Portal for building any corporate Internet/Intranet solutions, including Portals;
- Proprietary FORS tools and solutions.
- Single point of access to all internal information resources;
- Single search & surfing system;
- Support of users co-working and apportioned workflow;
- Integration with Oracle BPM Suite;
- Users authorization via single access point;
- Centralized administration;
- Big choice of ready-to-use services and basic features.
FORS proprietary Portal components developed on Oracle platform
Apart from the standard Oracle products abilities, FORS developed its own Portal components for enriching functionality and better fitting of the customer’s needs. All of them could be customized and re-developed if required:
- Portal Main Menu;
- Hierarchical menu of the second and down levels;
- News tape (more services available: announcements, news subscription, news release, etc.);
- Documents workflow;
- User-friendly search;
- Telephone reference book;
- User personal office;
- Option «To ask a question»;
- Daughter Portals for the project distance groups;
- Booking of the meeting rooms;
- Automatic Birthday Congratulations;
- Photo gallery and photo competitions;
- Inquiries and voting;
- Automated users support services integrated with HR-module.