Веб-форма не найдена.
The "E-Government" is a package of technological solutions and a set of related organizational measures as well as regulatory and legal support for the organization of digital interaction between public authorities, citizens and organizations.
Here we present the Electronic Government Information System, which includes the formation of diverse components at the federal level and at the regional level.
- Regional portal for central and local government services
The portal provides public access to information about services, thus serving as an integration platform for the creation of a unified regional system of e-services
- The One Contact information system was designed to provide e-services and unify the work of the city government bodies:
- creation of a unified place for submission, registration and issuance of necessary documentation to organizations and citizens within the online provision of state and municipal services by the authorities or on the basis of a multifunctional center;
- provision of an opportunity for organizations and citizens to simultaneously obtain several interrelated central and local government services
- The interdepartmental information exchange environment ensures participation in cross-cutting processes of previously unrelated resources, providing transport and logical environment for the exchange of standardized messages between the government services portal, the system of execution of regulations and external information resources
- Regional Register of Central and Local Government Services information system aggregates data on the services performed by authorities (local governments) into a regional government information resource
- Citizen card, electronic identity card
The card is created based on a multifunctional chip card and is able to contain personal data that uniquely identifies its owner: the cardholder's primary data (name, gender, date of birth, citizenship, etc.), photo, fingerprints; electronic digital signature (EDS), and other means of identification (employment, medical data)
- E-document flow in government offices
- Unified electronic archive of government offices
- Results management analytical system
- IS for a regional citizen call center.