FORS Receives Oracle Hyperion Planning Specialization
Веб-форма не найдена.
FORS announces its new specialization in Oracle Hyperion Planning product line for integrated business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Thus the solution supplier confirms the high level of qualification and expertise accumulated by FORS in creating cost control systems based on these products.
Obtaining this specialization bears witness to the following:
- the company employs a professional team of experts in Oracle Hyperion Planning ready to address a wide range of challenges in the field of developing budgeting systems;
- an experience in the delivery of similar projects has been accumulated.
Oracle Hyperion Planning-based systems allow to address key challenges of financial planning, including:
- reducing budgeting cycle timeframe;
- reducing budgeting labor input;
- an option of making flexible changes to budget models.
Thus a company can maintain effective management of the budgeting process and its control on all stages.
Tatyana Lyakisheva, Director of Analytical Technologies Department at FORS, says: "For us the specialization in Oracle Hyperion Planning means a significant competitive advantage in this segment of the market and an opportunity to offer to our customers software products that have stood the test of time and experience, are the best in their class and fully compliant with the customer's requirements."
Among the projects implemented by FORS is the system for budget planning, cahsflow monitoring and management accounting for a private clinic "Medicine" JSC. The project entailed solving a whole range of tasks including non-standard tasks, which required additional integration with other components of the system involved in the budget process.