FORS Receives Oracle SOA Suite Specialization
Веб-форма не найдена.
Currently FORS has the following Oracle specializations:
- Oracle Database 11g
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation
- Oracle Data Warehousing
- Oracle Real Application Clusters
- Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Database Performance Tuning
- Public Sector
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial Management
- Oracle Exadata
- Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture.
FORS announces receiving another specialization in Oracle Partner Network program, namely a specialization in Oracle SOA Suite 11g. This is the eleventh specialization of its kind at the company's disposal.
Oracle SOA Suite 11g Middleware solutions represent an integrated line of products for integration, setup, deployment and effective management of Business Applications. Oracle SOA Suite 11g is based on industry-recognized standards, which ensures the compatibility of the solutions with virtually any information system and a possibility of deployment of the projects in a very short time. This technology based on a service-oriented approach to application integration, allows creating most up-to-date, easy to operate and cost effective IT architecture.
Obtaining the Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) specialization proves a high level of qualification of FORS employees engaged in this area of activity as well as a large project experience and expertise in a corresponding stack of products, i.e. Oracle BPEL Process Manager, BPEL Process Manager Option, Event-Driven Architecture Suite, Management Pack Plus for SOA, SOA Suite for Non Oracle Middleware, SOA Suite for Oracle Middleware.
The company employs over 40 high-level professionals specializing in building SOA-based solutions.
FORS was one of the first companies on the market to deliver large-scale SOA-based projects when there first emerged the need for integration solutions capable of uniting multiple data sources, heterogeneous Applications and interfaces. Today, an ever-more noticeable tendency is the growth of demand on the global scale solutions — country-wide, region-wide, industry-wide. FORS has over 50 such projects in its portfolio. Among the SOA-based projects delivered by the company are the following:
- creation of a so named «one window» («single point of contact») information system commissioned by the Informatization Department of the city of Moscow to provide automated public services to the population; the project was implemented by FORS as a part of the consortium composed of several IT companies;
- creation of an electronic interaction environment for municipal information systems and resources of the «Electronic Moscow» metasystem; the client again was the Informatization Department of the city of Moscow;
- regional segments of electronic government systems in Arkhangelsk and other regions where there exists an integration infrastructure of local information systems and resources.
Today virtually every project requires an integration component and their number and level of complexity is only expected to grow both in a private and public sector.
Moreover, FORS uses its own methods and tools for the implementation of integration solutions in complex automation projects. They are based on a «top to bottom» approach when one needs to tie in the Applications of various levels in relation to an end-to-end business process and to develop standards and interfaces for their interaction. The advantage of this approach lies in reducing complexity of operations and timeframe of the project as well as the possibility for many teams to work on the same project together. Integration and orchestration of business processes becomes much easier in comparison with the standard approach.